Do you know that cake with a taste of childhood, affection and comfort?
This delicious bundt carrot cake made in Brazil is exactly this.
A super fluffy cake, very, very easy to make and pleases the whole family, especially the kids.
It is a very practical and quick cake, but many people end up making mistakes and leaving the cake bitumen. This happens due to the lack of preparation and care. I think because it is a super simple recipe, people employ self-confidence and forget that pastry recipes needs accuracy.
As I already said in the post on Techniques for homemade cakes ( check there to learn more about how to make a perfect cake), if you do not standardize your recipes, you will always be working at risk. And when I say standardize, I say use a home scale to make sure that all the ingredients are being measured correctly. BUT THAT YOU KNOW ALREADY, RIGHT?! 😜
WITHOUT ANY FURTHER, LET’S GO TO THE RECIPE!!
THE BEST BUNDT CARROT CAKE IN THE WORLDDifficulty: Medium
315g Cake flour
360g carrot ( cleaned and chopped )
16g Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
120ml sun-flower oil
- Pre-heat your oven
- Prepare your baking pan
- In the blender put: eggs, oil, carrot, sugar. Blend for 5 minutes
- Pour in bawl and sieve the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with a fuet or spatula
- Bake at 180˚C for around 40 minutes or until you put a tooth stick inside and it comes clean.
- DO NOT over bake, PLEASE
- DO NOT remove from the baking pan wile still hot
- Always pre-heat your oven before starting the cake. I have used a bundt pan of 25cm. The brigadeiro recipe for the top you can find in the next post. GOOD LUCK. Bake this cake. Post on Instagram and mark #mypastrylife and Ill check your cake ☺️