Do you know that cake with a taste of childhood, affection and comfort?
This delicious bundt carrot cake made in Brazil is exactly this.
A super fluffy cake, very, very easy to make and pleases the whole family, especially the kids.
It is a very practical and quick cake, but many people end up making mistakes and leaving the cake bitumen. This happens due to the lack of preparation and care. I think because it is a super simple recipe, people employ self-confidence and forget that pastry recipes needs accuracy.
As I already said in the post on Techniques for homemade cakes ( check there to learn more about how to make a perfect cake), if you do not standardize your recipes, you will always be working at risk. And when I say standardize, I say use a home scale to make sure that all the ingredients are being measured correctly. BUT THAT YOU KNOW ALREADY, RIGHT?! ????
WITHOUT ANY FURTHER, LET’S GO TO THE RECIPE!!
THE BEST BUNDT CARROT CAKE IN THE WORLDDifficulty: Medium
315g Cake flour
360g carrot ( cleaned and chopped )
16g Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
120ml sun-flower oil
- Pre-heat your oven
- Prepare your baking pan
- In the blender put: eggs, oil, carrot, sugar. Blend for 5 minutes
- Pour in bawl and sieve the flour, salt and baking powder. Mix with a fuet or spatula
- Bake at 180˚C for around 40 minutes or until you put a tooth stick inside and it comes clean.
- DO NOT over bake, PLEASE
- DO NOT remove from the baking pan wile still hot
- Always pre-heat your oven before starting the cake. I have used a bundt pan of 25cm. The brigadeiro recipe for the top you can find in the next post. GOOD LUCK. Bake this cake. Post on Instagram and mark #mypastrylife and Ill check your cake ☺️